Notes from A Girl
Sequoia and I had a great time at the Alzheimer's Walk in Delaware Park.
I couldn't believe how many people where there even though it poured! My friend Jessie was with me walking Meadow. Both doggies were so awesome even though there were a lot of distractions and a lot of people.
Although we went for fun and to help raise money and awareness for Alzheimer's Association, the day turned out to be a good way to help train Sequoia to stay calm, even in a crowd.
And she let me c lip this big purple flower to her collar!
Harrington Doodles... Because life is sweeter with the perfect pet
One Boy's Ten Reasons For Loving our Doodles.
1. Adorable - Let's face it - they are super cute looking!
2. Friendly - They like to be by your side and will happily greet all your friends!
3. Intelligent - They are trained easily
4. Playful - They will never say no to running after a ball.
5. Affectionate - When I sit on the couch, my dogs like to come put their head in my lap. One at a time is easier!
6. Curious - When bringing in groceries, they enjoy taking a peak inside any bags left on the kitchen floor.
7. Goofy - Sequoia loves to run through the sprinkler, biting at the water as she goes.
8. Alert - Squirrels need to be barked at to make sure everyone in house knows they are there!
9. Many different "looks" - Chocolate, Black, Cream, Curly, Straight, Wavy, Short hair/Long hair, With a doodle you can have it all!
10. Super Light Shedding - No need to take out your vacuum every day to clean up dog hair!
Goldendoodles And Doubledoodles are GREAT - By Boy #2
A Goldendoodle is a great pet. They hardly shed and are very playful.
Goldendoodles are good for:
- And to have some family time.
And now Top Five Tips for training.
1. You are the boss -- Make sure the puppy knows that you are in charge. But be nice and sweet about it.
2. Walk - Your puppy needs exercise and it's good for bonding. Every time you stop, make your puppy sit.
3. Come - Teach your puppy the word Come so if they are in danger, you'll know they will listen and come to you.
4. Healthy Eating - Don't let your puppy eat human food. They can't digest it well. And don't let them eat off your plate or else when they see a plate, they will think, "IS THAT FOR ME???"
5. Loving - Make sure you give them love and attention every day!